Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Decorating for Halloween

Hello there!!
Ok, so I know I already did a post about Halloween, but I'm having such a hard time deciding how to decorate this year!  So I need your help.  How are you decorating for Halloween?  Do you have any fun ideas for me?  Please please please comment and help me make up my mind!

So my first problem is my door/patio.  The last couple years I've done the same thing.  I stretch cobwebs all across the entryway and put spiders on it.  I have an ugly witch that I got from dollar tree that I hang on my door, and that's about it.  
Here's a way cuter version of what I normally do
I really like the fun, spooky feel it gives to my house, but maybe I should go with something cuter/classier?
Like this...
or this... 
 
What should I put on my door?  Look at this adorable wreath...
 I love this one too...
Or this one..... Oh, the possibilities are endless!!

 I just found this idea, that I think would be SO MUCH FUN!!!
 I MUST DO THIS!  How awesome is that?!!

You see why I can't make up my mind?!!  So many cute ideas!! Ahhhh!

So my next problem is how to decorate my mantel.  My main problem is that the ledge on my mantel isn't very big, maybe 2 1/2-3 inches deep.  I have a really hard time coming up with cute things that can sit on that tiny little ledge! :)  What do you think?  This...? With tiny hats?
or this...?
I could do a cute banner like this...
I could put little candles on the ledge like this...
 Hmmmm....I just don't know!!  If you read this post, please let me know what you think! My goal is to decorate by the end of this week, so I'll let you know next week what I decided to do!

Thanks for reading!!
Juli











4 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

Oh my so many cute ideas! I love the skeletons climbing the house!

Ray and Carole Phelps said...

I love the skeletons too, and also the black and white front porch. I also found a tutorial for a purple fur eyeball wreath at familyfun.com. Looks super easy and really cute.

Kaycee said...

The skeletons really made me laugh! LOL. Thanks for sharing your great finds! I'm a new follower from over at The Crafty Zoo with Monkeys, would love for you to follow me too!

craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Juli, whatever you decide will look so awesome. I'm gonna have to get inspired so post soon what you are doing. We miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...